For broadleaf weed and brush control in pastures. Use to control a broad-spectrum of tough broadleaf weeds and brush including bindweed, thistles, spurge, dogbane, mesquite, multiflora rose and many other broadleaf weeds.
A concentrated superior mixed-amine technology designed to control broadleaf weeds and brush in pastures.
It is a unique mixed –amine formulation which resists crystallization on leaf tissue. This allows leaf tissue of weed plants to absorb more product for thorough control, especially of tough annual and perennial weeds and woody brush. There is no waiting between treatment and grazing for non-lactating animals when used alone.
Pasture Pro may be used alone as a broadcast spray or spot treatment application on pasture and rangeland , applied to established grasses, or mixed with other herbicides to broaden the spectrum of weed control.
Also, this product may also be used to control annual and perennial weeds in turfgrass sites such as lawns, golf courses, cemeteries and parks.
- Outstanding post-emergence control of broadleaf weeds
- Over 120 broadleaf weed species listed!
- Economical – around one-third the cost of some specialty pasture herbicides
- No grazing restrictions for horses and cattle when used alone
- General rate is 1-2 quarts per acre for pastures and rangeland
- Will not harm desirable grasses in pastures
- 30 day pre-harvest interval for grass cut for hay
- Canada thistle, field bindweed and other tough broadleaf perennials controlled at last — including multiflora rose, buckbrush, and other woody species
- Also very effective on annual broadleaf weeds, including velvetleaf, cocklebur, morningglory, mustards, and ragweed
- Low odor